Scrip is another easy, cost-free way to contribute to our school. Big Y, Guido’s and the Berkshire Co-op markets are just three of the local merchants who accept Scrip at the same dollar value you would spend at the store. Each store then donates a percentage of the Scrip dollars you spent back to the school.
If you shop at Amazon.com, there is an easy way to get a percentage of your purchases donated back to GBRSS, at no cost to you! Simply go to http://smile.amazon.com/, login with your regular username and password, and enter the Great Barrington Rudolf Steiner School as your designated charity. You will enjoy the exact same selection and low prices as amazon.com. Each time you shop, the school earns a donation–if we all registered, it would really add up!
If you replace your old search engine, such as Google or Yahoo, with Good Search, GBRSS earns 1 cent per search. Here’s all you do:
- Go to www.goodsearch.com.
- Fill out your information and make Good Search your home page and sole search engine.
- Enter the Great Barrington Rudolf Steiner School as your
charity of choice.
- Search the web with GoodSearch.com and each time you do a search, GoodSearch will donate a penny to our school!
- Shop online at GoodShop.com and a percentage of each purchase will be donated to our cause! More than 600 top stores are participating including Amazon, Target, Staples, Best Buy and more!
The Educational Express Program and Tools for Schools, sponsored by Big Y and Price Chopper, are innovative programs that help schools obtain free educational supplies. In the past, we have received sports and circus equipment, art supplies and science equipment. If you have a Big Y and/or Price Chopper card, go to www.bigy.com or www. pricechopper.com and follow the instructions, entering our school name. Or, you can register at the stores. If you do not already have Big Y or Price Chopper cards, go to the stores’ customer service desks. Anyone can have points sent to the Great Barrington Rudolf Steiner School, whether it’s you, your neighbor, your sister or business. Please take the time to do this.