Back to School Parent Packet 2018
Welcome to another exciting school year at Steiner! Please click on the links below for all the information you will need for Back to School 2018. If you have any questions about the upcoming school year, feel free to call the front desk at 413-528-4015 x0, or email email@example.com.
- Welcome Back Letter from Michael Junkins, School Director
- School calendar for 2018-2019( revised 12/14/18)
- Massachusetts medical form
- Yearly submission of a physician-signed physical (valid within the calendar year) and most up to date immunization record is required for all students. You may print this form and bring it to your pediatrician or your doctor’s office may submit their own form. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 413-528-6410 or drop of form at the front desk. If you choose not to vaccinate your child, you must submit a signed and dated religious waiver each year.
- Scrip program information page
- School Directory and class contact lists at the BigSIS Parent Portal
- Class teacher welcome back letters:
- Early Childhood parents – letter from the whole EC Faculty
- First grade parents – letter from Ms. Ashford
- Second grade parents – letter from Mrs. Fernbacher
- Third grade parents – letter from Ms.Ludvigsen
- Fourth grade parents – letter from Ms.Horowitz and Farm Trip Parent Packet
- Fifth grade parents – letter from Mr. Eurich
- Sixth grade parents – letter from Mr. French
- Seventh grade parents – letter from Mrs.Lichatz (Camp Glen Brook) and Ms. Green
- Eighth grade parents – letter from Mrs.Palmer
- Middle School Sports – Spring Sports letter with permission slips from Mrs. Lichatz . Click here for middle school sports sign up. Please also fill out a permission slip for lacrosse, permission slip for baseball.
- Presto & Allegro Ensemble information (Grades 4-8) – letter from Ms. Markland
Additional forms can be found under the “Parents” tab, under “Useful Forms and Documents” for the following (and more!):
- Parent – Child Garden Registration form
- Use this form to register for parent-baby classes with Ms. Caitlin.
- Early Childhood Handbook 2018-2019
- Parent Handbook 2018-2019
- Afterschool Care program
- Please fill out this form if your child will be utilizing the aftercare program, on either side of the street. Then, send a note to your child’s teacher with either their regular aftercare schedule, or if they plan to drop-in to aftercare for the day. Last-minute aftercare needs can be communicated to the front desk, but only in case of emergency.
- After school music lesson information
- A list of local music teachers for students in grades 3-8. All music lessons should be arranged directly with the instructor. Children may wait in aftercare before and after their lesson as needed for a flat $5 fee.
- Preliminary bus route and school bus policies for the Berkshire Hills bus
- Those riding the Taconic Hills or Chatham bus should submit a transportation request form for the 2019/20 school year to the Front Desk before April 1st. After April 1st, please submit directly to your home district and cc the Front Desk. After the form is handed in you will hear directly from those transportation departments.
Please return required medical forms to the front desk as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate to email the front desk at email@example.com if you have any questions!
GBRSS Front Desk Staff