This page is currently under construction! We are updating the links as we receive all the latest info from teachers. An email and letter will go out to all families once the virtual Back to School Packet is complete. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the upcoming school year, feel free to call the front desk at 413-528-4015 x0, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome Back Letter from Michael Junkins, Faculty Administrator
- School calendar for 2017-2018 (August revision)
- Massachusetts medical form
- Yearly submission of a physician-signed physical (valid within the calendar year) is required for all students. You may print this form and bring it to your pediatrician or your doctor’s office may submit their own form; either is acceptable. If you choose not to vaccinate your child, you must submit a signed and dated religious waiver.
- Letter from the Advancement Office
- Scrip program information page and scrip order form
- Class teacher welcome back letters:
- Early Childhood parents – letter from
- First grade parents – letter from Mrs. Fernbacher
- Second grade parents – letter from Mrs. Far
- Third grade parents – letter from Ms Horowitz
- Fourth grade parents – letter from Mrs. Giles
- Fifth grade parents – letter from Mr. French
- Sixth grade parents – letter from Ms. Green
- Seventh grade parents – letter from Mr. Palmer–Camp Glen Brook
- Eighth grade parents – letter from Mr. Eurich
- Middle school parents – soccer and sports program letters from Mr. Palmer (you may print and return to front desk OR click here to submit the sports form online)
Additional forms can be found under the “Parents” tab, under “Useful Forms and Documents” for the following (and more!):
- Parent – Child Garden Registration form
- Use this form to register for parent-baby classes with Ms. Trice.
- Early Childhood Handbook
- Parent Handbook 2017-18
- Afterschool Care program
- Please fill out this form if your child will be utilizing the aftercare program, on either side of the street. Then, send a note to your child’s teacher with either their regular aftercare schedule, or if they plan to drop-in to aftercare for the day. Last-minute aftercare needs can be communicated to the front desk, but only in case of emergency.
- After school music lesson information
- A list of local music teachers for students in grades 3-8. All music lessons should be arranged directly with the instructor. Children may wait in aftercare before and after their lesson as needed for a flat $5 fee.
- Preliminary bus route and school bus policies for the Berkshire Hills bus
- Those riding the Taconic Hills or Chatham bus will hear directly from those transportation departments.
Please return required medical forms to the front desk as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate to email Jenna at email@example.com if you have any questions!
GBRSS Front Desk Staff