Experience the “aliveness” of our school at Steiner open houses, tours and unforgettable family events throughout the school year. Come see for yourself how the Steiner School educates vibrant, engaged and self-motivated students for life!
If you’re interested in applying to Steiner for your child, we ask that all caregivers attend a classroom tour first. You’ll experience classes in session, visit art studios and explore gardens, playgrounds and our big backyard, meet teachers and current parents, and learn more about Waldorf education in the Berkshires.
Steiner classroom tours for the 2017 – 2018 school year:
- Autumn Classroom Tour Fri, Oct 13, 9-11a
- Thanksgiving Classroom Tour Fri, Nov 17, 9-11a
- Holiday Classroom Tour Fri, Dec 8, 9-11a
- Winter Classroom Tour Wed, Jan 24, 9-11a
- Valentine’s Day Classroom Tour Wed, Feb 14, 9-11a
- Spring Classroom Tour Fri, May 12, 9-11a
and family events:
- Family Michaelmas Garden Festival Sun, Oct 1, 11a-2p FAMILY EVENT
- Steiner Holiday Handcraft Fair Sat, November 11, 10a-4p FAMILY EVENT
- Steiner Science Fair & Open House, Thurs, Mar 15, 9a FAMILY EVENT
- Early Childhood Puppet Play & Play Date, Sat, April 7, 10:30a FAMILY EVENT
- Spring Student Assembly & Open House, Fri, April 13, 1p FAMILY EVENT
- Family May Day Festival Tues, May 1, 11a FAMILY EVENT – Bring a picnic!
- Steiner Student Portfolio Day and Open House, Wed, June 6, 8:30-10:30a FAMILY EVENT
To reserve your spot at an upcoming Open House, click here. Children warmly invited for family events; adults only for tours, please. If you’re visiting the area and cannot attend an Open House, let’s find a time to take a tour that suits your schedule. Contact Admissions Director Robyn Coe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-528-4015, ext 106. And look for the Steiner Puppet Wagon at Berkshire family events this fall, including the Lenox Apple Squeeze, Saturday and Sunday, Sept 23-24 (Lenox, MA) and the Berkshire Harvest Festival, Saturday and Sunday October 7 & 8 at Berkshire Botanic Garden (Stockbridge, MA).
We look forward to meeting you!