Experience the “aliveness” of our school at Steiner open houses, tours and unforgettable family events throughout the school year. Come see for yourself how the Steiner School educates vibrant, engaged and self-motivated students for life!
If you’re interested in applying to Steiner for your child, we ask that all caregivers attend a classroom tour first. (Application deadline for Fall 2019 is February 15, 2019. The complete admissions and enrollment checklist is here.)
During the tour, you’ll experience classes in session, visit art studios and explore gardens, playgrounds and our big backyard, meet teachers and current parents, and learn more about why Waldorf education is the fastest growing independent school movement in the world.
Steiner classroom tours for Spring 2019:
- Winter Classroom Tour Tues, Jan 22, 9-11a
- Valentine’s Day Classroom Tour Tues, Feb 12, 9-11a
and family events:
- Puppet Play “Nkosnati and the Dragon,” Mason Library, 231 Main St, Great Barrington Sat, Jan 26, 11:30a Free FAMILY EVENT
- Puppet Play “Little Drops of Snow,” Matrushka Toys & Gifts, 309 Main St, Great Barrington Sat, March 9, 10:30a & 11:30a Free FAMILY EVENT
- Steiner Middle School Student Circus, Fri and Sat, Mar 15 & 16 FAMILY EVENT
- Family Open Classroom – A Visiting Day for the Whole Family! Sat Mar 30, 10-12a Free FAMILY EVENT
- Early Childhood Puppet Play & Play Date, “The Little Child Who Always Wanted to Be Carried” Sat, April 6, 10:30a Free FAMILY EVENT
- Family May Day Festival Wed, May 1, 11a Free FAMILY EVENT – Bring a picnic!
- Steiner Graduating Student Portfolio Exhibition and Open House, Wed, June 5, 8:30-10:30a FAMILY EVENT
To reserve your spot at an upcoming Open House, click here. Children are warmly invited for family events; adults only for tours, please. If you’re visiting the area and can’t attend an Open House, let’s find a time for a personal tour that suits your schedule. Contact Admissions Director Robyn Coe at email@example.com or 413-528-4015, ext 106.
We look forward to meeting your family!