Experience the “aliveness” of our school at Steiner open houses, tours and unforgettable family events throughout the school year. Come see for yourself how the Steiner School educates vibrant, engaged and self-motivated students for life!
If you’re interested in applying to Steiner for your child, we ask that all caregivers attend a classroom tour first. You’ll experience classes in session, visit art studios and explore gardens, playgrounds and our big backyard, meet teachers and current parents, and learn more about Waldorf education in the Berkshires.
Steiner classroom tours for the 2018 – 2019 school year:
- Autumn Classroom Tour Wed, Oct 17, 9-11a
- Thanksgiving Classroom Tour Wed, Nov 14, 9-11a
- Looking Ahead to Elementary School Tues, Nov 20, 9:30-11a
- Looking Ahead to Middle School Thurs, Nov 29, 6:30p
- Holiday Classroom Tour Wed, Dec 5, 9-11a
- Winter Classroom Tour Wed, Jan 23, 9-11a
- Valentine’s Day Classroom Tour Wed, Feb 13, 9-11a
and family events:
- Family Garden Party Sat, Sept 29, 11a-2p FAMILY EVENT
- Steiner Holiday Handcraft Fair Sat, November 10, 10a-4p FAMILY EVENT
- Steiner Student Circus & Open House, Thurs and Fri, Mar 14 & 15, 6:30p FAMILY EVENT
- Family Open Classroom Event, Sat Mar 30, 10-12a FAMILY EVENT
- Early Childhood Puppet Play & Play Date, Sat, April 6, 10:30a FAMILY EVENT
- Family May Day Festival Wed, May 1, 11a FAMILY EVENT – Bring a picnic!
- Steiner Student Portfolio Exhibition and Open House, Wed, June 5, 8:30-10:30a FAMILY EVENT
To reserve your spot at an upcoming Open House, click here. Children are warmly invited for family events; adults only for tours, please. If you’re visiting the area and can’t attend an Open House, let’s find a time to take a tour that suits your schedule. Contact Admissions Director Robyn Coe at email@example.com or 413-528-4015, ext 106. And join us for puppet plays this fall at the Berkshire Harvest Fest, Saturday Oct 6 and Sunday Oct 7, 11:30am and 1:30pm and at our magical Holiday Handcraft Fair, Saturday, November 10.
We look forward to meeting your family!