In an effort to save time, office hours, and trees, the August mailing has now gone digital! The following documents and links will tell you all you need to know for Back to School 2016:
- Welcome Back Letter from Michael Junkins, Faculty Administrator
- School calendar for 2016-2017 (September revision)
- Massachusetts medical form
- Submission of a physician-signed physical within the calendar year is required for new students, all early childhood students, and students entering 3rd, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. You may print this form and bring it to your doctor, or your doctor’s office may have their own form; either is acceptable.
- Letter from the Advancement Office
- Scrip program information page and scrip order form
- Class teacher welcome back letters:
- First grade parents – letter from Mrs. Far
- Second grade parents – letter from Ms. Horowitz
- Third grade parents – letter from Mrs. Giles
- Fourth grade parents – letter from Mrs. Brennan
- Fifth grade parents – letter from Mrs. Morrison
- Sixth grade parents – letter from Ms. Ludvigsen
- Seventh grade parents – letter from Mr. Palmer–Camp Glen Brook
- Eighth grade parents – letter from Ms. Suberg
- Middle school parents – soccer and sports program letters from Mr. Palmer (you may print and return to front desk OR click here to submit sports form online)
Additional forms can be found under the “Parents” tab, under “Useful Forms and Documents” for the following (and more!):
- Parent – Child Garden Registration form
- Use this form to register for parent-baby classes with Ms. Trice.
- Early Childhood Handbook
- Parent Handbook 2016-17
- Afterschool Care program
- Please fill out this form if your child will be utilizing the aftercare program, on either side of the street. Then, send a note to your child’s teacher with either their regular aftercare schedule, or if they plan to drop-in to aftercare for the day.
- After school music program information
- A list of local music teachers for parents in grades 4-8. All music lessons should be arranged directly with the instructor. Children may wait in aftercare before and after their lesson as needed for a flat $5 fee.
- Preliminary bus route and school bus policies for the Berkshire Hills bus
- Those riding the Taconic Hills or Chatham bus will hear directly from those transportation departments.
- Middle school sports program form
- Sixth, Seventh and Eighth grade parents, please fill out what sports your children will be participating in this year.
Please return required medical forms to the front desk as soon as possible. Don’t hesitate to email Jenna at email@example.com if you have any questions!
GBRSS Front Desk Staff